Solar dos Lobos Selection 2015 Red Wine
Solar dos Lobos Selection red wine presents an intense ruby color, aroma of dark red fruits integrated with vanilla notes and some spicy notes, suggesting pepper. The palate is rich, full-bodied and elegant with good acidity in a well structured and persistent final
The wines of Solar dos Lobos are the result of a triple selection of clusters that only came from our 75 ha of vineyard. The first selection starts near to the painter stage, where a thinning of bunches is made, in order to select just those which will allow to obtain the maximum quality. The second selection takes place during the harvest, when workers are alerted to cut just the grapes which are in perfect sanitary condidition. The third selection is made during the winery grape entry as the recolt is discharged from 20 kg boxes to the mat of choice, where 2 to 4 people remove all the leaves, branches and the clusters which show no quality: being too green or too mature.
- Red Wine
- Aragonez,Touriga Nacional, Alicante Bouschet, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah
- Red meats, roast beef and grilled meats.
- Tasting Notes
- Intense ruby color, aroma of dark red fruits integrated with vanilla notes and some spicy notes, suggesting pepper. The palate is rich, full-bodied and elegant with good acidity in a well structured and persistent final
- 16 - 18C
- Mechanical Harvest. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks with temperature controlled
- French oak barrels
- Wine Maker
- Mariana Pinto
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.