Opta 2016 Red Wine
Glamorous and of floral expression, but also with rusticity along with ripe red fruit notes like strawberry and black cherry, this is a blend of three grape varieties which together create a wine that already counts with as many medals as vintages
Opta wines are the result of the partnership between Camilo Leite and oenologist Nuno Cancela de Abreu.
Focused on the foreign market and the international consumer, this brand affirms itself by its originality and I ask for dynamism that makes it able to follow the trends and participate in world growth.
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro, Tinta Roriz
- Goes well with red or white grilled meat, pasta, spicy dishes or medium-strength cheeses
- Tasting Notes
- Bodied and smooth, confirming the fruit aroma with an attractive freshness sensation
- 16 - 18ºC
- Cold skin contact for 2 days, followed by a 5-day fermentation with maceration.
- Wine Maker
- Nuno Cancela de Abreu
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.