Adega de Borba 2020 Red Wine
This red wine from Alentejo region has a fresh flavour confirming the forest fruit, which persists on the palate
Adega de Borba is an Alentejo wine
- Red Wine
- Trincadeira, Aragonez and Alicante Bouschet
- A nice accompanment for meat and cheese.
- Tasting Notes
- Ruby-coloured with purple gleams, fine, young and fruity aroma with predominance of forest fruit. Smooth, fresh flavour confirming the forest fruit, which persists on the palate.
- 16 - 18ºC
- When the grapes were unloaded in the vinification center, they were immediately crushed. Then, this must entered into an alcoholic fermentation process in stainless steel vats under a controlled temperature of 25ºC
- Wine Maker
- Óscar Gato
- Total Acidity
- 5.5 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.