Quinta Nova 2020 Rosé Wine
Quinta Nova Rose wine presents gorgeous pale pink, bright, intense aromas of semi-green raspberry and blackcurrant combined with wild mint. Delicate structure, silky texture, intense, fresh, transparent, good complexity. Good balance through the combination of moderate acidity with fre
Quinta Nova de Nossa Senhora do Carmo is a place of extreme beauty in the heart of Douro valley and owned by Amorim family since 1999. But the «quinta» is much earlier than this and history confirms it as a great land belonging to the Portuguese Royal House, having been identified its first owner in 1725.
Mirabillis, Quinta Nova Vintage, Pomares, Grainha and Quinta Nova Red and White wine
- Rose Wine
- Tinta Roriz, Touriga Franca
- Tasting Notes
- Beautiful pale pink color, brilliant. Intense aromas of raspberry and gooseberry. Intense, fresh with mineral notes. It ends very long and very accurately.
- 10 - 12ºC
- Whole grape pressing. Segmentation of must by pH values. Fermentation at low temperature (12-13 ° C) for 26 days. Suppression of malolactic fermentation.
- 4 months in stainless steel.
- Wine Maker
- Jorge Alves and Sónia Pereira
- Total Acidity
- 4,6 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.