Pedra Cancela Reserva Magnum Encruzado and Malvasia Fina 2018 White Wine
Pedra Cancela Reserva Magnum White Wine produced by the Encruzado and Malvasia Fina grape varieties in the Dão region
The Quinta Pedra da Cancela is the fruit of the passion for the wine of the Gouveia family. The winemaking operation has been a family activity for several generations, in the beginning they were delivering their grapes at the Adega Cooperativa. In 1999, with the end of the superior studies in Viticulture and Enology of João Paulo Gouveia, son of João Coelho Gouveia, they decide to create their own wine. The vineyards were restructured, others were acquired and a modern wine cellar was built and with a high technology, all respecting the culture of the Dão demarcated region. In 2014 the name of the company became Pedra Cancela Vinhos do Dão Lda
- White Wine
- Malvasia Fina and Encruzado
- Enjoy with starters, salads, white meats and fish.
- Tasting Notes
- Bright yellow citrus color. Mineral notes and white flesh fruit. Good volume and freshness, excellent acidity, good persistence. Intense and long finish
- Fermentation at controlled temperature of 14º, the crust in French oak barrels
- 4 months in French oak barrels using the batonnage process
- Wine Maker
- João Paulo Gouveia
- Bottle Size
- 1500 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.