Horácio Simões 2018 Moscatel de Setúbal
Moscatel de Setúbal by Horácio Simões
Horácio Simões was founded by José Carvalho Simões in 1910
- Península de Setúbal
- As an aperitif or digestive or as an accompaniment to desserts.
- Tasting Notes
- Clear topaz. Intense aroma of muscatel, floral, spices, raisins and nuts. Taste round, very soft and fresh. Long and fresh finish.
- Fermented in cement tank without temperature control. Once de-stemmed, the grapes ferment with the film. During the winter (5-6 months) the wine is maintained with the pasta and then removed. The pasta is pressed and this press wine is separated.
- 2 years in stainless steel and wood barrels.
- Wine Maker
- Luís Camacho Simões
- Total Acidity
- 5,5 gr
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.