- On sale!
Quinta da Alorna 2019 White Wine
White wine from Quinta da Alorna made from the Arinto, Fernão Pires, Sauvignon Blanc and Marsanne grapes in the region of Ribatejo
The Quinta da Alorna wines are made from a selection of the best grape varieties and produced using the new technologies of vinification.
With 220 hectares of vineyards divided into vineyards such as Touriga Nacional, Cabernet Sauvignon, Alicante Bouschet, Arinto and Chardonnay, Quinta da Alorna produces wines with the quality, excellence and competitiveness that national and international markets demand
- White Wine
- Arinto, Fernão Pires, Sauvignon Blanc and Marsanne
- Accompany dish of fish, seafood, salads, sushi and white meats
- Tasting Notes
- Greenish yellow color, it has an aroma of tropical fruits and citrus fruits, where the pineapple and lemon are well integrated with a slight vegetal touch. Fresh taste and citrus, very delicate, good volume of mouth. Nice finish
- 10 - 12ºC
- Clarified must fermented in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature according to the aromatic origin of each variety
- Wine Maker
- Martta Reis Simões
- Total Acidity
- 6,5 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.