Atalaya 2008 Red Wine
This wine presents an opaque color with ruby tones
A red wine produced by Rui Roboredo Madeira
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Touriga Franca, Sousão
- Traditional dishes of Portuguese cuisine, hunting smoked, cured cheeses, cod in the oven.
- Tasting Notes
- Opaque color with ruby tones, fine scent with floral notes, black plums and blackberries. Full bodied, smooth with firm, elegant tannins. Full end of fruit which results in a long wine of long palate.
- 100% manual harvesting. Maceration by cold for 48 hours, alcoholic fermentation for a minimum of 15 days with temperature control. Malolactic fermentation at controlled temperature of 18ºC for 15 days.
- 65% of the wine aged for 12 months in extra fine French oak barrels.
- Wine Maker
- Rui Roboredo Madeira
- Total Acidity
- 6.74 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.