- On sale!
Casa de Santa Vitoria Reserva 2016 Red Wine
Casa Santa Vitia reveals intense ripe fruit aroma with hints of flowers, caril and paprika and dark chocolate. Full-bodied and smooth palate. Very long persistence.
Casa Santa Vitoria is the producer of Versátil wine, Santa Vitoria wine and Inevitavél wine. This wines are from Alentejo region
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Trincadeira, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Merlot
- Ideal to accompany meat, game, baked fish, codfish drenched with olive oil and cheese
- Tasting Notes
- Strong aroma of ripe plims and redcurrant, with hints of spics and vanilla. Full bodied and soft with good length
- 16 - 18ºC
- Manual harvest and selection of the best grapes in the cellar. Cold maceration for 3 days and fermentation at 24ºC. Ageing in French oak barrels for 9 months. Light filtration before bottling
- 9 months
- Total Acidity
- 5,7 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.