Dão Álvaro Castro 2012 Red Wine
Álvaro de Castro red wine presents intense and fine aroma with notes of ripe red fruit, spices and some toast
Alvaro de Castro is a great wine producer from dao region
- Red Wine
- Touriga-Nacional and Alfrocheiro (60%), Tinta Roriz and Jaen (40%)
- Tasting Notes
- Intense and fine aroma with notes of ripe red fruit, spices and some toast. Mouth soft and nice fruit, ripe tannins well married, long and appealing.
- The grapes were vinified respecting all their nature, the fermentation took place in stainless steel mill with controlled temperature (28º to 31º C).
- It aged for 12 months in allier oak barrels of 2nd year.
- Wine Maker
- Engº. Magalhães Coelho, Eng. Maria Castro and Eng. Ataíde Semedo
- Total Acidity
- 5,6 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.