- On sale!
Olho de mocho 2014 Rosé Wine
Olho de Mocho Rosé Wine is produced with the best grapes of the vintage
Rocim is the owner of Herdade do Rocim and Vale da Mata. Today, this brand is renowned for the quality of its wine and Cellar. Speaking of its history is speaking of a dream and therefore, it means speaking of the present and future. Because dreams are endless.
- Rose Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Syrah
- It is perfect with appetizers
- Tasting Notes
- Pale pink colour. Exuberant primary aromas and floral notes. Nice freshness and minerality
- Fermentation took place at a controlled temperature of 15ºC, for 18 days
- In the bottle for three months
- Wine Maker
- Catarina Vieira & Pedro Ribeiro
- Total Acidity
- 5,9 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.