- On sale!
Rapariga da Quinta Reserva 2013 Red Wine
Rapariga da Quinta Reserva red is an Alentejo wine produced by Luis Duarte
Rapariga da Quinta Reserva was produced on Alentejo regional with Touriga Nacional, Trincadeira and Aragonez grapes variwties in excellent ripeness conditions and fermented with the best traditional methods allied to the most modern technology . Aged for 9 months in American oak barrels
- Red Wine
- Alicante Bouschet, Aragonez and Touriga Nacional
- Ideal to accompany traditional dishes of Mediterranean cuisine, roasted or grilled meats and strong cheeses.
- Tasting Notes
- High level red, with layers of ripe fruit aromas well integrated with the notes conferred by the oak. Elegant and powerful in the mouth, it has a very long and seductive finish.
- 16 - 18ºC
- The grapes are gently crushed and undergoes pre-fermentative maceration at 12ºC. The must then ferments in temperature controlled stainless steel mills and inoculation of selected yeasts.
- 12 months in new and used French oak barrels of 300 liters.
- Wine Maker
- Luís Duarte
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.