Conde d' Ervideira Vinho da Água Sparkling Wine
The bottles spent 9 months at the bottom of the largest lake in Europe. The result is a citric colored sparkling that releases a fresh ﬂavour. In the mouth reveals a thin, persistent and very elegant bubble.
The family Leal da Costa, direct descendant of Count D'Ervideira, the century successful farmer, are the owners of Herdade do Monte da Ribeira and Herdadinha
- Sparkling Wine
- Arinto, Antão Vaz, Gouveio, Alvarinho
- Tasting Notes
- It presents a citric colored sparkling that releases a fresh ﬂavour. In the mouth reveals a thin, persistent and very elegant bubble
- 7 - 9ºC
- The basis of this sparkling wine is viniﬁed variety by variety. The alcoholic fermentation takes place in steel deposits at controlled temperature
- The second fermentation takes place in the calm waters of Alqueva, where it maturated for 9 months in unique and excelent conditions at 30 m deep.
- Wine Maker
- Nelson Rolo
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.