Quinta do Sagrado Tawny Port Wine
Quinta do Sagrado Port Collections Tawny is light, caramelized and balanced. It is a happy combination of new Port wines matured in oak barrels
Located in the heart of the Douro, Quinta do Sagrado has 20 hectares of terraced vineyards. The vineyards planted in 14 plots separated by vineyards, in addition to its privileged situation, washed by the river and impacted by all the diversity of the Douro, give Quinta a unique production of quality and high reputation.
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca and Tinto Cão
- It is a great accompaniment to dates with bacon, ice cream, ideal for chocolates stuffed with dried fruits, can also be served slightly fresh as an aperitif
- Tasting Notes
- Aroma of ripe fruit, nuts and cinnamon. On the palate presents the freshness and youth of the port tawny young wine, very velvety with some notes of toasted
- The vinification process takes place in stainless steel tanks with 1 day of pre-fermentation and maceration and 2 days of fermentation
- In barrels of oak wood
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.