- On sale!
Pôpa Sweet 2018 Red Wine (500ml)
It is young, fresh, and sweet wine with must aroma and looks inviting to drink
Quinta do Pôpa tells us the story of how Zeca do Pôpa fulfilled his dream, of how throughout his life he carried his father Francisco Ferreira’s dream, also known as Pôpa
- Red Wine
- Blend de mais de 21 castas, com mais de 80 anos de idade, entre as quais Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca, Tinta Amarela, Tinta Roriz e Sousão.
- With entrees, for example the scallops of fresh foie sauteed with a reduction of red fruits; Or with a dessert such as moist black chocolate cake.
- Tasting Notes
- Purple red. Intensity in the very young red fruit, especially the strawberry jam. It is a wine that fills the mouth with a super fine and discreet tannin, where the acidity gives it a freshness that counterbalances very well with its natural sweetness.
- Hand picking, at the beginning of October, of grapes coming from the Old Vineyards with 83 years of age, not being reached by the botrytis cinérea.
- Stainless steel mills
- Wine Maker
- Luís Pato
- Total Acidity
- 7,08 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 500 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.