- On sale!
Costa do Pombal 2014 Red Wine
Costa do Pombal red wine is a versatile wine ideal for grills, pastas, stews, pizzas, oriental food, light cheeses
Vallegre is the producer of Costa do Pombal
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz and Tinta Barroca
- Grilled food, meat and specialy white meat, stews, pizza, light cheeses and oriental cuisine
- Tasting Notes
- Fresh fruit with a hint of vanilla. Full bodied, smooth, sweet tannins with a very nice and long finish
- 15 - 16ºC
- Hand picking of the grapes to small baskets. Total destemming of the grapes. Wine fermentation with moderate temperature control in stainless steel vats. Manual "daily remontage"
- 3 - 4 months in oak
- Wine Maker
- Rui Cunha, José Araújo, César Pinacho
- Total Acidity
- 5,12 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.