Azul Portugal Alentejo 2017 Red Wine
It presents well rounded and balanced with smooth tannins. Notes of plums and dark chocolate, tipically an Alentejo wine
Azul Portugal was conceived with the purpose of creating a single brand that includes the most important wine regions of Portugal, with quality being its flag. The brand image was carefully chosen in order to appeal to all age brackets with higher wine consumption habits.
- Red Wine
- Syrah, Aragonez, Alicante Bouschet
- Pairs well with grilled and rosted meat
- Tasting Notes
- It presents well rounded and balanced with smooth tannins. Notes of plums and dark chocolate, tipically an Alentejo wine
- 16 - 18ºC
- Destemming and crushing; 12-hour pre-fermentation maceration at 34ºC to take advantage of the natural endogenous enzymes; inoculation with selected yeasts; fermentation for a minimum period of 10 days at 22º-24ºC
- Wine Maker
- Francisco Baptista
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.