- On sale!
Herdade do Rocim Reserva 2015 Red Wine
Herdade do Rocim Reserva have a good structure and firm tannins.
Rocim is the owner of Herdade do Rocim and Vale da Mata. Today, this brand is renowned for the quality of its wine and Cellar. Speaking of its history is speaking of a dream and therefore, it means speaking of the present and future. Because dreams are endless.
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Alicante Bouschet, Aragonez
- Red meat dishes
- Tasting Notes
- Deep concentrated ruby colour. Full of black fruit and some spicy notes from the barrel aging. Firm and well integrated tannins
- The fermentation occured in co-fermentation, in frenck oak barrels, at a controlled temperature, for a period of 12 days
- Aging took place in french oak barrels, for 14 months. Bottle aging for six months
- Wine Maker
- Catarina Vieira & Pedro Ribeiro
- Total Acidity
- 5.8 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Pôpa Black Edition 2016 Red Wine
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.