Caladessa Syrah 2020 Red Wine
Caladessa Syrah Red Wine by Herdade da Calada, presents intense aroma of red fruit and spices. It presents ripe and silky tannins, good acidity and very persistent.
Founded in 1854 by the descendants of the Duke of Lencastre, surrounded by cork oaks and eucalyptus trees from Australia, the Herdade da Calada is hidden between the gentle hills of the Alentejo. Throughout the years it has been the target of various interventions and improvements, but preserves the beauty and elegance of the original feature of the main building and today is one of the most modern and innovative winemaking domains in Portugal, with an enotourism unit, 35 hectares of vineyard, 110 hectares of olive grove, 60 of cereals, 215 of mount and a magnificent lodging
- Red Wine
- Accompany with red meats, roast beef and grilled meats
- Tasting Notes
- Intense aroma of red fruit and spices. It presents ripe and silky tannins, good acidity and very persistent
- 10 Days maceration. Temperature-controlled fermentation
- 50% of the lot ages for 12 months in used French oak barrels
- Wine Maker
- Eduardo Cardeal
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.