Casa da Esteira 2017 White Wine
Casa da Esteira is a white wine produced in the Douro region.
Casa da Esteira White Wine presents in colour greenish citrus. All in all, it is an explosive and funky white. The nose shows a lot of freshness, with primary aromas of melon followed by lime, lemon and orange blossom, but also notes of lychee
- White Wine
- Gouveio, Rabigato, Siria , Viosinho
- It goes well with lighter dishes such as salads and white meat; but also dishes with more intense flavors like fatty fish.
- Tasting Notes
- Deep, complex and vibrant due to the presence of white fruit, characteristic designed by the good acidity of altitude that supports the body and volume of the mouth.
- 10 - 12ºC
- Alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature up to 16ºC for 23 days
- Wine Maker
- Pedro Francisco
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.