Pôpa 2019 Rosé Wine
Pôpa rosé wine is soft, fresh, young and is appealing to drink
Quinta do Pôpa tells us the story of how Zeca do Pôpa fulfilled his dream, of how throughout his life he carried his father Francisco Ferreira’s dream, also known as Pôpa
- Rose Wine
- Tinta Roriz & Touriga Nacional
- Roasted and grilled fish, pasta, white meat, seafood and salads
- Tasting Notes
- Pale pink. Fresh red fruit to remember strawberry and raspberry. The harmony in the mouth is evident at the first impact. It has a slightly fat body, with some volume and smooth tannin, but the good acidity makes it fresh and elegant.
- Grapes picked up in the first days of August, in the coolest plots of Quinta do Pôpa. Cutting and manual picking followed by destemming, crushing and pressing.
- Stage in stainless steel.
- Wine Maker
- Francisco Montenegro e João Menezes
- Total Acidity
- 4,54 g /dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.