Mirabilis Grande Reserva 2019 Red Wine
Mirabilis Grande Reserva Red Wine produced by Quinta Nova de Nossa Senhora do Carmo presents deep colour, this wine has an intense and complex nose, with notes of black fruits and spices. Elegant, very concentrated and sophisticated, with a great balance between texture, acidity and structure, resulting in a long, intense and precise finish
Quinta Nova de Nossa Senhora do Carmo is a place of extreme beauty in the heart of Douro valley and owned by Amorim family since 1999. But the «quinta» is much earlier than this and history confirms it as a great land belonging to the Portuguese Royal House, having been identified its first owner in 1725.
Mirabillis, Quinta Nova Vintage, Pomares, Grainha and Quinta Nova Red and White wine are the names of wines that Quinta Nova Nossa Senhora do Carmo produces
- Red Wine
- Old vines, Tinta Amarela and 10% Barrels selection field blend
- Tasting Notes
- Complex and intense aroma, with notes of black fruits, cistus and spices.
- Total de-stemming and cold maceration; fermentation in barrels for 7 days with temperature control (24-29ºC) and 2 days more in long maceration. Nice balance between texture, acidity and structure. Long final
- 27 months
- Wine Maker
- Jorge Alves and Sónia Pereira
- Total Acidity
- 6 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- 92/100 pts - Wine Enthusiast, USA (2011); 96/100 pts - Baco, by Sergio Queiroz, Brasil (2011); 94/100 pts - Wine Anorak by Jamie Goodie, UK (2011);95/100 pts - Robert Parker, USA (2011);Gold Medal - Baco by Marcello Copello, Brasil (2011)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.