Torre de Estremoz 2017 White Wine
Torre de Estremoz white produced by Tiago Cabaço in the Alentejo region
Born and raised in Estremoz, in the heart of Alentejo vineyard, Tiago Cabaço got used very early to share the countryside and to work in the vineyards and in the cellar with his parents.
It was through this journey that, as a child, he learned secrets from the vineyard, the soil, the grape varieties and all the universe associated with him, which he still applies in his day-to-day life.
In 2004 he created the Tiago Cabaço Winery brand, the project in his own name
- White Wine
- Arinto, Roupeiro and Antão Vaz
- White meats, pastas dishes and grilled seafood
- Tasting Notes
- Very light yellow lemon color. Fruity and floral aromas, marked with pear, peach and orange blossom, is a soft but strong white, delicate but sure, made fresh by the acidity that fills the end of the mouth
- 10 - 12ºC
- Soft presses, low fermentation temperatures and rest in small stainless steel vats
- In stainless steel tanks
- Wine Maker
- Tiago Cabaço
- Total Acidity
- 5 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.