Quinta do Vallado Adelaide Vintage 2016 Port Wine
Quinta do Vallado Adelaide Vintage 2015 aged for 20 months in stainless steel vats
Quinta do Vallado, established in 1716, is one of the oldest and most famous “Quintas” in the Douro Valley. It once belonged to the legendary Dona Antónia Adelaide Ferreira, and still belongs to her descendents.
- 60% mixed old vineyards (from a vineyard under control by Quinta do Vallado on the Valley of Rio Torto) and 40% Touriga Nacional from Quinta do Vallado
- Tasting Notes
- Deep and strong nose with intense dark fruit aromas. Full bodied with ripe and soft tannins. Excellent structure and complexity with very long finish
- The grapes (50% of them with stalks) were fermented during 4 days in ‘lagares' with periodical foot trodden
- 20 months in stainless steel vats
- Wine Maker
- Francisco Olazabal & Francisco Ferreira
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.