Adega Mãe Sauvignon Blanc 2019 White Wine
An intense and fragrant wine, but very vibrant, imposing at any time, or at any fish and salads table.
Raised by the Alves family, founder of Riberalves Group, AdegaMãe is born as a tribute from the men to the family’s matriarch, Manuela Alves. At the same time, it serves as an inspiration to a place of birth and creation, in which the intention is to enhance the best grapes and to create the finest wines
- White Wine
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Sushi, fish, grilled meats and salads
- Tasting Notes
- Fine aromatic intensity combining tropical notes of lychee with vegetable notes such as fig. Resurfacing fruit makes for an intense palate. Fragrant finish
- Total destemming, left to macerate on the skins for 6 hours, cold decantation, fermentation in stainless steel vats at a controlled temperature (15-16ºC),for 15 days. In batonnage for 6 months
- Wine Maker
- Anselmo Mendes, Diogo Lopes
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.