Quinta do Sanguinhal Reserva 2014 Red Wine
Ruby colour; strong aromas of ripe fruit and hints of vanilla and dried fruit.On the mouth reveals it elegant and well structured. Tannins well blended with the fruit.
The Companhia Agrícola do Sanguinhal was founded in 1926 by Abel Pereira da Fonseca . Nowadays, this company is dedicated to the exploration of three estates in the demarcated region of Óbidos - Quinta do Sanguinhal, Quinta das Cerejeiras and Quinta de S. Francisco.
Located 40 minutes away from Lisbon, these estates represent the most prestigious Óbidos DOC wines.
- Red Wine
- Castelão, Touriga Nacional, Aragonez
- Excellent to drink with cheese, elegant meat dishes, cooked sea food
- Tasting Notes
- Ruby colour; strong aromas of ripe fruit and hints of vanilla and dried fruit.On the mouth reveals it elegant and well structured. Tannins well blended with the fruit
- 16 - 18ºC
- Grapes are picked by hand. Has undergone fermentation in steel vatsunder controlled temperature of 25-27ºC, with long maceration.
- Bottled after ageing 18 months in new and used French oak barrels . Itthen ages in the bottle before being placed in the market
- Wine Maker
- Miguel Moteo
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.