Dona Ermelinda 2020 Red Wine
Dona Ermelinda Red Wine presents a red fruits aroma, well defined with the wood, developing to aromas of dry fruits and spices. Soft in the mouth, with good structure and tannins
Casa Ermelinda freitas is a wine brand recognized by the world for its magnificent wines. From its very beginnings, made the quality of its vineyards and wines a top priority. When the company first started, wines were produced and sold wholesale and unbranded. It was the current management that decided to take on the challenge that is involved in creating an own brand wine. 1997 was the year of the company's new beginning in wine making, with red wine "Terras do Po tinto", being the first to be produced and bottled on the premises of the Ermelinda Freitas winery
- Península de Setúbal
- Red Wine
- Castelão, Cabernet Sauvignon and Touriga Nacional
- Serve with meat, salt-cod and cheeses
- Tasting Notes
- Red fruits aroma, well defined by the wood, developing to aromas of dry fruits and spices. Soft in the mouth, with good structure and tannins.
- Prolonged maceration with rigorous controlled temperature.
- 6 months in french oak
- Wine Maker
- Jaime Quendera
- Total Acidity
- 4.95 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- Silver Medal - ProdExpo / Russia 2016;Commended - International Wine Challenge 2016;
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.