Quinta da Terrincha Reserva 2015 Red Wine
Closed ruby colour. Full-bodied red fruits, jam and toast. Round and elegant tannins. Long and pleasant finish.
Located in the heart of the Vilariça Valley, one of the most fertile agricultural valleys in Europe, Quinta da Terrincha stands out as one of the most important agricultural units in the whole of Northern Portugal. Extending for more than 300 hectares, along 4 kilometers of the National Road 102 (that connects the regions of Trás-os-Montes and Beira Alta), near the meeting of the waters of the river Sabor with the great Douro River and boundary of the future bay of Baixo Sabor, and facing the mountain range that separates Vale da Vilariça from the Sabor valley, Quinta da Terrincha is totally located in the Douro Demarcated Region.
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca and Sousão
- Goes well with all kinds of meats.
- Tasting Notes
- Closed ruby colour. Full-bodied red fruits, jam and toast. Round and elegant tannins. Long and pleasant finish.
- 16 - 18ºC
- Fermented in stainless steel vats at a controlled temperature of 24ºC
- In French oak barrels for 12 months
- Wine Maker
- Pedro Ribeiro
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.