- On sale!
Pôpa Homenagem 2011 Red Wine
Homenagem is Quinta do Pôpa’s ex-libris, the greatest of the tributes
Quinta do Pôpa tells us the story of how Zeca do Pôpa fulfilled his dream, of how throughout his life he carried his father Francisco Ferreira’s dream, also known as Pôpa
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz and Tinto Cão
- Tasting Notes
- With a soft and voluminous entry, In the mouth it reveals itself as an intense wine with structure and a silky tannin, at the end of the mouth we can feel its aging with the presence of the toasted notes
- The fermentation from the different grape varieties was held separately in small stainless steel, where the grapes were gently trodden by foot.
- 9 months in french oak
- Wine Maker
- João Menezes and Francisco Montenegro
- Total Acidity
- 5.6 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.