Quinta da Gaivosa 2015 Red Wine
An excellent red wine from Quinta da Gaivosa produced in the Douro region
It is in the Douro that the Alves de Sousa family produces their wines, according to a family tradition of 5 generations.
(Douro Valley, Caldas, Estação, Aveleira and Oliveirinha), developed a complete range of Douro wines of great character and quality.
- Red Wine
- Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinto Cão and others
- Tasting Notes
- Deep ruby color. Deep nose and full of charm, with notes of blackberries, sour cherries, dark chocolate and pine leaf. Excellent structure, full of character, complexity and elegance
- 16 - 18ºC
- 9 days of fermentation at 20-22 ° C
- 16 months in new French oak barrels and 2nd year
- Total Acidity
- 4.90 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.