Allgo 2016 Red Wine
The wine has violet color, intense aroma and seductive nose. Also a delicious violet floral aroma, raspberry and fruit. Elegant and very fresh.
The family company CM Wines was founded in 2004 but its history starts 4 years ago, in 2000, when José António Costa Marques acquired a 2 hectares plot in the Silgueiros area, located in the Dão Demarcated Region.
Over the years the area of this company increased with the acquisition of various plots. Currently the vineyard area extends over 12 hectares in 5 distinct plots and 2 ha of olive grove
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro, Jaen
- Tasting Notes
- It has violet color, intense aroma and seductive nose. Also a delicious violet floral aroma, raspberry and fruit. Elegant and very fresh
- rom our oldest vines the best grapes were chosen. The destemmed grapes were transported in an open stainless steel tanks
- It was fermented under controlled temperature and matured in French oak barrels
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.