Vadio Colheitas Antigas Edição 10 Anos 2011 Red Wine
Vadio Colheitas Antigas Edição 10 Anos red wine was bottled at the same time as the original release, but has been aged for more 7 years in cellar.
With the objective of showcasing the aging potentil of wines made from theBaga grape 10% of Vadio's production is save for a 10 years edition relaunch
Produced by Vadio Wines
- Red Wine
- Tasting Notes
- Dense and dark red in color. Great finesse and complexity, suggestions of red berry fruits with a floral edge and some toast character from well integrated oak. Robust tannins providing structure and backbone for extended bottle ageing
- The grapes were handpicked and crushed to one tonne open top fermenters. Cultured winery yeasts were then added to complete this fermentation and cap/skin management was controlled by hand with a cap plunger
- in French and American oak barrels for 18 months, followed by 7 years in bottle
- Wine Maker
- Luis Patrão & Dinis Patrão
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.