Frei joão 2015 Red Wine
It presents a complex aroma, with fruity, spicy, roasting and dry vegetable notes. In the mouth it is structured, fresh, full-bodied and long. With tannins present but tamed
Founded in 1920 by the brothers José, Manuel and Albano Costa, Caves São João is a family business that, in the beginning, was dedicated to the marketing of fine Douro wines and liqueurs. Today, it is the oldest family business still operating in the municipality of Anadia.
- Red Wine
- Baga, Tita Roriz, Touriga Nacional, Syrah and Merlot
- Spiced, roasted or grilled red meat, sausages, cheeses and game, among others
- Tasting Notes
- It presents a complex aroma, with fruity, spicy, roasting and dry vegetable notes. In the mouth it is structured, fresh, full-bodied and long. With tannins present but tamed
- 14 - 18ºC
- After manual harvest, rigorous selection and total disengagement, the grapes macerated for about a week in vats and presses with pneumatic treader at 27 ºC
- At the end of fermentation malolactic, the wine has ripened extensively in vessels of stainless steel and cement
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.