Odelouca 2015 Red Wine
Produtor: Quinta do Franc
- Red Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Aragonese, Trincadeira and Syrah
- Tasting Notes
- Ripe red fruit, almost compote in the aroma. In the mouth it is fruity, elegant, round and soft. Very nice and customer oriented. Finished spicy and with good persistence.
- 18 - 20 ºC
- Fermentation in thermocontrolled stainless steel vats with submerged blanket between 26-30ºC during 8 days and 18 days of maceration. Collage and light filtration.
- 9 to 12 months in French oak barrels.
- Wine Maker
- Patrick Agostini
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- Gold Medal - Brussels World Contest 2017.
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.