Quinta do Estanho +40 Years Old Port Wine
Quinta do Estanho is already known for the excellent Ports Vintages and Old Port. A fabulous Old Port made with more than 40 years
On the sharp and steep banks of the Douro, blessed both by the sun and by the art of man, the Quinta do Estanho vines produce a nectar worthy of even the very finest tables. The estates port wines and Douro wines, each on their own represent a unique experience.
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca and Sousão
- Excellent as a digestive with a great coffee, or with a good cigar. In summer, this wine can cool for 1 hour in the cold, which softens the evaporation of alcohol by temperature, making it very pleasant, without robbing you of quality
- Tasting Notes
- Aroma of incredible power, where the Indian cloves predominate, cinnamon, licorice, walnut, hazelnuts, roasted coffee and vinagrinho. The mouth is flooded with spice flavors, with a lot of persistence and envelopment
- 14 - 18ºC
- Choose selected in the best portions of our old vineyards. Fermentation in granite wineries with foot steps
- Blend of several rare wines interned in French oak casks for at least 40 years
- Wine Maker
- Luís Leocádio
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
12 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.