Quinta do Estanho 30 Years Old Port Wine
Quinta do Estanho is already known for the excellent Ports Vintages and Old Port Wines. A fabulous Old Port with more than 30 years.
On the sharp and steep banks of the Douro, blessed both by the sun and by the art of man, the Quinta do Estanho vines produce a nectar worthy of even the very finest tables. The estates port wines and Douro wines, each on their own represent a unique experience.
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca and Sousão
- Excellent wine to accompany strong and intense cheeses. It is still a good digestive to accompany with a beautiful coffee, or a beautiful cigar
- Tasting Notes
- Amber color. Very intense and elegant aroma of vanilla, caramel, mocha, varnish and cinnamon. In the mouth, it is satiny, pleasant freshness wrapped in nuts, sublime finish
- 16 - 18ºC
- Choose selected in the best portions of our old vineyards. Fermentation in granite wineries with foot steps
- Blend of several wines interned in oak casks for at least 30 years
- Wine Maker
- Luís Leocádio
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.