Casabel 2020 Rosé Wine
Very fresh and elegant aromas with predominance of red fruits (raspberrie and strawberrie). Fresh, fruity (berries) and well balanced
The Companhia Agrícola do Sanguinhal was founded in 1926 by Abel Pereira da Fonseca . Nowadays, this company is dedicated to the exploration of three estates in the demarcated region of Óbidos - Quinta do Sanguinhal, Quinta das Cerejeiras and Quinta de S. Francisco.
Located 40 minutes away from Lisbon, these estates represent the most prestigious Óbidos DOC wines
- Rose Wine
- Castelão, Aragonez, Syrah
- Excellent as aperitif and also with patés, oven cooked fish and white meat
- Tasting Notes
- Very fresh and elegant aromas with predominance of red fruits (raspberrie and strawberrie). Fresh, fruity (berries) and well balanced.
- 10 - 12ºC
- Grapes are hand picked, then slightly pressed and subject to macerationof skins during 12 hours, followed by mac
- 5 months in steel vats
- Wine Maker
- Miguel Móteo
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.