- On sale!
Quinta da Alorna 2012 Red Wine
Red wine from Quinta da Alorna made from the Tinta Roriz, Castelão, Syrah and Alicante Bouschet grapes in the region of Ribatejo
The Quinta da Alorna wines are made from a selection of the best grape varieties and produced using the new technologies of vinification.
With 220 hectares of vineyards divided into vineyards such as Touriga Nacional, Cabernet Sauvignon, Alicante Bouschet, Arinto and Chardonnay, Quinta da Alorna produces wines with the quality, excellence and competitiveness that national and international markets demand
- Red Wine
- Tinta Roriz, Castelão, Syrah and Alicante Bouschet
- White meat dishes, sausages and cheese
- Tasting Notes
- Dark red ruby colour. Clean, strong ripe fruit and oak aromas. Full and round bodied with smooth tannins. Lingering finish and pleasant
- 16 - 18ºC
- The grape varieties were harvested separately; total destemming of the grapes was perfomed. After 2 days of cold maceration with skin contact, the fermentation at controlled temperature of 23ºC was performed. The malolatic fermentation was then initiated
- In stainless steel vats
- Wine Maker
- Martta Reis Simões
- Total Acidity
- 5,65 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.