Horácio Simões Moscatel Roxo (1500ml)
Moscatel Roxo by Horacio Simoes
Horácio Simões Farm House, founded by José Carvalho Simões in 1910
- Península de Setúbal
- Moscatel de Setúbal
- As an accompaniment to a good dessert.
- Tasting Notes
- Dark topaz. Floral aroma, spices and evolution. Taste round, very soft and fresh. Very long end.
- Intense selection of bunches followed by a pre-fermentative maceration for 5 days, fermentation very slowly homogeneously throughout the vat followed by a post-fermentative maceration of 5 long months.
- The final stage is made in barrels of 225 liters of French Oak (used 2 to 3 Wines)
- Wine Maker
- Luís Camacho Simões
- 17,5 %
- Total Acidity
- 6.8 gr/l
- Bottle Size
- 1500 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.