Graham's Quinta dos Malvedos Vintage 2010 Port Wine
Quinta dos Malvedos Vintage 2010 has a black/purple colour. A lovely complex nose with excellent sweet and rich fruit aromas such as black cherry, black currant and blackberry. On the palate it is packed with solid, structured, rich and intense black fruit flavours and an admirably long finish
Graham's was one of the first Port companies to invest in its own vineyards in Portugal’s Douro Valley in 1890 and is now at the cutting edge of innovation in winemaking techniques. This makes Graham’s a pioneer since always.
Today five cousins of Symington family share responsibility for every aspect of the company and personally make the Graham’s wines
- Touriga Nacional com proporções menores de Tinta Barroca, Tinta Roriz,Tinta Amarela
- A fabulous way to end a lunch or dinner, Graham's 2004 Quinta dos Malvedos pairs wonderfully with chocolate desserts, such as chocolate mousse, but it can also be enjoyed on its own, providing a memorable moment in the company of good friends
- Tasting Notes
- A lovely complex nose with excellent sweet and rich fruit aromas such as black cherry, black currant and blackberry. Solid, structured, rich and intense black fruit flavours and an admirably long finish
- 16 - 18ºC
- Wine Maker
- Charles Symington, Henry Shotton
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.