- On sale!
Quinta de La Rosa 2019 White Wine
Quinta de La Rosa white has very citric and ‘stolen’ aromas. On the palate, it is very approachable, not too full bodied with a surrounding richness. The acidity at the end gives the wine elegance and personality.
Quinta de la Rosa White Wine is ready for drinking now. Serve chilled as an excellent refreshing aperitif. It is a perfect with food and can easily be drunk with a wide variety of different foods from chicken to seafood and fish
- White Wine
- Viosinho, Rabigato, Códega do Larinho and Gouveio
- Serve chilled as an excellent refreshing aperitif. It is a perfect with food and can easily be drunk with a wide variety of different foods from chicken to seafood and fish
- Tasting Notes
- On the palate the wine is quite full bodied, very soft and seductive. It is an intense wine, full of flavor without any excesses, very beautiful and balanced with a long, fresh finish at the end
- Fermented in small stainless steel
- Wine Maker
- Jorge Moreira
- Total Acidity
- 5.2 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Passadouro 2016 White Wine
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.