- On sale!
Quinta de Valle Longo Reserva 2014 Red Wine
Quinta do Valle Longo Reserva shows rustic, intense and persistent
Quinta do Valle Longo is produced by Vallegre
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz and Touriga Franca, originating from Quinta de Valle Longo
- Red meat, particularly game and strong cheeses
- Tasting Notes
- Very intense aroma and complex showing elegant notes to red and black matured fruits. Floral hints. Velvety attack. Good structure, tannins well-integrated by the fruit. Very long Finish
- 16 - 17ºC
- Hand picking of the grapes to small baskets. Total destemming of the grapes. Wine fermentation with moderate temperature control in stainless steel vats. Manual “Daily remontage"
- Matured in used French oak casks for 12 months
- Wine Maker
- Rui Cunha, José Araújo, César Pinacho
- Total Acidity
- 4,07 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.