Herdade do Rocim Vinha da Micaela 2018 Red Wine
Vinha da Micaela by Herdade do Rocim presents deep ruby colour. On the nose it reveals great complexity, freshness and minerality. Earthy notes and fresh fruit in a distinct and revealing set of it's original terroir. Great breadth of taste with some angles that give it tension and originally lead it to a long and majestic finish.
Rocim is the owner of Herdade do Rocim and Vale da Mata. Today, this brand is renowned for the quality of its wine and Cellar. Speaking of its history is speaking of a dream and therefore, it means speaking of the present and future. Because dreams are endless.
- Red Wine
- Old vines of Moreto, Trincadeira, Tinta Grossa, Alicante Bouschet and others
- Tasting Notes
- Great breadth of taste with some angles that give it tension and originally lead it to a long and majestic finish.
- The grapes were carefully selected on a vibrating sorting table. Fermentation took place in a stone open lagar, for 13 days. Foot trodden
- The wine aged in clay amphora for 6 months with skin contact followed by a period of 24 months in a 500 L french oak barrels. Aged in bottle for 6 months
- Wine Maker
- Catarina Vieira & Pedro Ribeiro
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.