Maynard's 10 Years Old Tawny Port Wine
Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional Tinta Roriz, Tinto Cão and Tinta Barroca are the grpae varieties presents in this wine
The Barão de Vilar - Vinhos, S.A. is the most recent Port Wine company, having been established in January 1996, from a stock of wines acquired by Fernando Luiz van Zeller, ceded to his two sons, Fernando and Álvaro.
- Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional Tinta Roriz, Tinto Cão and Tinta Barroca
- Tasting Notes
- Lovely aromas of dried fruits, a delicate nuttiness, honey and a hint of toffee, combined with ripe berry fruit and subtle mellow notes of chocolate, butterscotch and fine oak wood
- The vinification takes place in stainless steel vats with 1 day of pre-fermentative maceration before the fermentation
- 20 years
- Wine Maker
- Álvaro Van Zeller
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- Decanter Panel Tasting: 95 points
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.