Quinta Nova Vintage 2017 Port Wine
Quinta Nova Vintage has a deep ruby colour. Complex, notes of ripe black fruits, licorice and graphite. In the mouth reveals a huge volume, strong structure, intensity and deepness
Balance, harmony and authenticity are the slogans of Quinta Nova de Nossa Senhora do Carmo
- Tasting Notes
- Color ruby. Complex, notes of black fruit. In the mouth it reveals enormous volume, intense, deep with a magnificent balance between alcohol, body and sugar. Very long finish.
- 16 - 18ºC
- Alcoholic fermentation with total gassing in mechanical mills for 2 days, with temperature control. Intense reassembly and maceration for another 2 days. Naturally fortified 19% with ice spirit (77% vol).
- In wood and stainless steel for 2 years.
- Wine Maker
- Jorge Alves and Sónia Pereira
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
13 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.