Poças Colheita 2008 Port Wine
Poças is already known for the excellent Old Ports, Vintages, Harvest or LBV and Harvest 2007 does not escape the rule. A fabulous Harvest Port made in a fabulous year
It all began in 1918 when on 15 August, a few months before the Armistice, Manoel Domingues Poças Júnior, born in the heart of the Port Wine hustle and bustle, decided to establish his own company.
With his uncle, he created a company to sell grape spirits to large Port Wine shippers. Soon afterwards he opened the head offices in Vila Nova de Gaia, where they remain to this date.
Today, with three quintas in the best winemaking areas of the Douro Demarcated Region, Poças ensures its total control over the quality of its wines and the family is more involved than ever before
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca, Tinto Cão
- Excellent digestive, accompanies well varied cheeses, sweets, chocolates and nuts
- Tasting Notes
- Auburn. Notes of hazelnut and nuts and some vanilla. Fresh, well integrated and elegant. Caramel and cocoa notes in a long, silky finish
- Fermentation at controlled temperature, interrupted by addition of wine spirit
- In oak casks for a period never less than 7 years
- Wine Maker
- Jorge Manuel Pintão and André Pimentel Barbosa
- 20,16 %
- Total Acidity
- 4,18 g/L
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.