- On sale!
Cabriz Reserva 2016 Red Wine
Cabriz Reserva Red Wine presents fruity, soft, distinct mouth volume, elegant and lingering finish
It is the leading brand from Dão and the world’s best seller from that region. Cabriz tells a story that is born in Dão, in a trip through the heart of Portugal, through the lands, hills and people, presenting a wide portfolio that seeks to fulfil all segments and moments of consumption but always following the same principle: to give our clients wines that have great quality-price ratio
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro, Tinta Roriz.
- Serve with steamed or grilled red meats, game and cheese structured
- Tasting Notes
- Intense ruby with brownish tones. Intense balsamic notes, also has floral, red fruits and ripe wild berries notes. Fruity taste, soft, distinct mouth volume, elegant and lingering finish
- Crush with total destemming, alcoholic fermentation at 26°C and prolonged skin maceration
- 9 months in French oak barrels
- Wine Maker
- Osvaldo Amado
- Total Acidity
- 5.6 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.