Quinta de S. José 2018 Red Wine (1.5l)
Quinta de São José shows balanced acidity, full bodied, very good structure with Great tannins. Good and long finish with a great balance
Quinta de S. José is a family project that began in early 1999 by the will of the João’s father, Ruy Brito e Cunha, due to the excellent location of the houses in the Quinta, practically on the side of the river.
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca and Tinta Roriz.
- Tasting Notes
- Purple colour, very alive and quite distinct flavours, where fruity and floral nature predominates with spicy notes are well integrated and balanced. The palate shows balanced acidity, fruity nature, very good structure with Great tannins
- 14 - 16ºC
- Grapes harvested by hand , for 25 kg boxes in its ideal point maturation; we want it to show a vigorous maturity, leading to higher aromatic and polyphenolic concentrations.
- 10 months in used french oak
- Wine Maker
- João Brito e Cunha
- Total Acidity
- Bottle Size
- 1500 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.