Picos do Couto Grande Escolha 2014 Red Wine
Picos do Couto Grande Escolha Red Wine produced in the Dão region
The Quinta dos Picos do Couto has a very special meaning for FTP Wine. It was on this Thursday, in the beginning of the 90s, that the wine production of FTP Vinhos began.
This farm, in the municipality of Tábua, with all the others that over the years has been added to it, centralizes the entire vineyard production of FTP Vinhos in the south of the demarcated region of Dão, totaling already an area of more than 30 Ha of vineyard.
The Picos do Couto brand, originating in the name of this farm, represents wines with a modern and appealing profile, according to new trends
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roris and Jaen
- Accompany with red meats and cheeses
- Tasting Notes
- Opaque purple color, intense fruity aroma of plum, floral and with notes of violet and eucalyptus to give a great freshness. In the mouth it is a very intense and full-bodied wine, fresh and persistent
- 16 - 18ºC
- The grapes were destemmed and crushed, the fermentation was given at 25 ° C, the malolactic fermentation was given at 18 ° C for 1 month
- 100% in American oak for 14 months
- Wine Maker
- António Machado
- Total Acidity
- 5,5 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.