Campolargo Dão 2010 Red Wine
Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro and Tinta Roriz are the grape varieties presents in this wine
The vineyards of Campolargo are grouped in two properties: Quinta de S. Mateus, 110ha. in the parish of S. Lourenço do Bairro and Quinta de Azar Valley, 60ha. in the parish of Arcos. In this last one the lands are, predominantly, sand-clay, with small zones of limestone.
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro and Tinta Roriz
- Ideal to accompany traditional dishes of Portuguese cuisine
- Tasting Notes
- Notes of black fruit confit, cherry, orange marmelade, wax, pine needles and intense light balm mint and licorice. Light aroma of meat and roasted rich. Mouth spherical, young, fresh and well-selected tannins but still irreverent
- Total destemming and fermentation in small vat with manual tread. Malo-lactic in barrels and rest up to 12 months
- 12 months
- Wine Maker
- Carlod Campolargo & Raquel Carvalho
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.